Alexander and Lucy

Lilja has ended up in a breeding cage with Sir Robin. She started to be a threat not only for the house but for herself, shreading everything she got a hold of and considering her brother as her mate, so I thought it better for her to do it safely. Sir Robin will though still be no father, Lilja has produced eggs but they are empty.

Another eager hen is Chiara, but as I've already got 2 of her babies at home I won't be letting her go further this time either. My plan is to give Alexander and Lucy a possibility, especially since Lucy still hasn't got any offspring, just a bunch of unlucky attempts. Alexander is a first timer, so we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed. Neither of them has formed a couple with anyone else.

I'm very much keeping my fingers crossed for a spangle chick...

I was thinking of Steve and Kyla as another couple but since the other breeding cage is already in use I will have to wait. Sir Robin and Lilja also got one of Chiaras eggs, I haven't yet checked if it's fertile.



Kommentit