I-baby got a sibling

Liljas and Frodos nest has now two chirpy-chirpers, as another egg hatched just today. This clutch will get letter I what comes to their names. I get superhappy now that I already got to fear the worst, I checked the eggs in a hurry as I do everything that has to do with anxious moms - and I saw some dried out eggs, but I'm so happy that my gloomy predictions didn't come true.

Even two little chirpy-chicks for them is enough and if more is to come, I'm even happier. I'm really hoping for a violet, though I do acknowledge the difficulties in trying to figure out which one actually HAS the violet gene... But I will worry about that later.

Now Chiaras and Bosses babies are feathering up lovely and the second baby is beyond beutiful and a must stay in the flock. It seems to be a grey cinnamon, with a very orange beak atm, so you can only imagine! I will probably be taking some pictures next week just to memorize the development of feathers in cinnamons.

---

Lilja ja Frodo ovat saaneet jo toisen poikasen, josta olen niin iloinen kun ehdin jo pelätä pahinta. Joten kaksi minilintua piipittää nyt toisessakin pöntössä. Kenties lisääkin voisi olla tulossa, yksi tai jopa kaksi. Toivon kovasti violettia parven jatkeeksi, kenties se koiras, jotta se kantaisi myös kanelia, mutta naaras voisi olla aivan yhtä hyvä myös.

Tosin parven ollessa harmaa valtainen se violetti hankaloittaa kuvioita aavistuksen...

H-pesueen (Chiara ja Boss) kakkospoikanen on aivan ihana, vaikuttaisi harmaalta kanelin lisäksi. Sillä on myös aivan ihastuttava oranssi nokka ja muutenkin naama kuin inoilla, ilman punaisia silmiä. Sen täytynee jäädä kotiin. Väriä tulee varmasti myöhemmin lisää - ja itse asiassa ihan kohta. Voisin koettaa ottaa muutamia kuviakin ensi viikolla.

Kommentit